I've been serving my site (not the change log but the actual site) as an Atom feed for as long as my blog has had an Atom feed.

One nice (and unintentional) side effect of this is that I can subscribe to the site map in Bloglines and have Bloglines tell me when my non-blog pages are being referenced as well as my blog pages.

James