James Cerra wrote:

> I'd solve it in the same manner that XML namespaces solved the multiple
> context
> problem: by providing a default context as well as explicitly named contexts.
> The default context works the same way as xml:base or the the default xmlns
> works now.  Explicit contexts would work simular to prefixed namespaces
> (xmlns:prefix).

I suggest reconsidering. It's not clear default namespaces solve
anything and in the places where they don't solve anything they are
hardly likely to be accused of inducing robustness. If the best of two
years on the Atom WG and years of working with XML teaches me anything
it's this - format defaults are surprisingly tricky to get right.

cheers
Bill