* Henry Story <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-09-12 00:05]:
> In the DOAP over Atom type solution where the RDF is placed
> inside the content, there  is then no more space to put the
> entry content itself. So I can either put  the text entry into
> the content or the metadata. Where should the metadata go?

Hmm. I think it’s not metadata that we’re talking about here,
it’s data. The location etc aren’t a description of your weblog
entry, they’re a description of a place. So is your article.

In other words, your article is “meta”data about the cool bar.

So it goes inside the RDF that is the entry’s content.

Now, that’s not going to be accessible to clients who don’t know
look in the right place in the graph.

So you put a copy of the article in your atom:summary, because it
summarizes the full thing available in the RDF payload.

Does that sound about right?