As of today I am issuing an unofficial last call on the Feed Rank extension

 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-snell-atompub-feed-index-03.txt

This extension introduces a numeric ranking mechanism for Atom entries that can be used to order entries according to relative significance. Please review the spec and provide comment back to the Atom syntax list. In two weeks I will review the feedback, make any appropriate changes, then work towards declaring the spec "stable". Once the Atom Protocol work is complete, I will submit the stable version of the draft as a standards track RFC.

Thanks!

- James