On Mar 31, 2006, at 4:12 PM, Sam Ruby wrote:
Antone Roundy wrote:
Sam,

Funny that this should come up today given the recent discussion on the
mailing list--NetNewsWire isn't getting the links in your Atom  feed
right.

There is an off chance that I have been following the list.  ;-)

I certainly didn't mean to imply that you weren't--I just wanted to point out what I'm seeing in case you didn't know that this particular feed reader is having this particular problem today. And I thought it might be of interest to the WG to know what NNW is doing given that it's doing something that has been argued against within the last 24 hours.

I don't remember which version of your feed I was subscribed to before--perhaps I wasn't subscribed to the Atom feed and NNW updated my subscription when you redirected to it. So I don't know whether you purposely removed xml:base to see what chaos would ensue, or whether it hasn't been there all along and I just haven't seen the problem since I was subscribed to a different version.