Yeah, I know.  Just to put it in perspective, that field is much older than Atom 1.0. :)

Looking forward to linking together our entry and subsidiary comment threads using threading extensions (and moving the comment count to the comment feed)...

James M Snell wrote:
Just ran it through my parser impl.  The paging works great.  However, I
nearly cried when I saw aj:commentCount ;-) ....

- James

John Panzer wrote:

We just deployed support for [EMAIL PROTECTED]"previous" et al. for AOL
Journals.  If anyone has a client that makes use of these links, please
let me know, I'd love to see if there are any interoperability problems.

Example Atom feed:
http://journals.aol.com/panzerjohn/abstractioneer/atom.xml

Thanks,
--