Robert Sayre wrote:

fwiw, I have no intention of reading the Snell bidi draft, or implementing what might be inside. As I've mentioned several times, I am already implementing a solution. I will document it and roll it onto the standards track as an update to RFC4287.
To be clear, I have no intention of ignoring input from this list, since that almost always results in improvements. I also have no intention of implementing anything that should have approval from the group, unless I have that approval. However, I don't think I'm obligated to let our more enthusiastic participants dictate the manner and pace of my personal contributions.

-Rob