* Eric Scheid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-11-22 01:20]:
> I suggest a relationship value of "feed", to use when pointing
> to a feed. Note that multiple values for @rel are still
> possible with html's link (e.g. @rel="feed alternate").

-1 to any changes that would be incompatible to existing dead
draft, at any time.

-1 also to changing the draft at all prior to resurrection. We
can see whether we want any new language in there once we have it
back in the process.

+0 to including *additional* provisions in the draft before
submitting it for approval, because I do agree it’s incomplete.

I’d like to see the current status quo documented. There are
millions of pages out there already implementing autodiscovery
according to the dead draft, and lots of code to process them,
but there is no official documentation for any of this. There
should be a spec for it.