Lisa ran in to me today and reminded me about the meet up (thanks!).  I will try hard to make it; is there a definite time set?  (6pm is slightly better for me, but 7pm is okay too.)

-John

Lisa Dusseault wrote:

Thanks for setting this up Henry, I can be there Dec 6.  7pm is much  easier to make than 6pm if anybody's coming far, even just from SF.

Lisa