I've added very preliminary support for it to Abdera.  Nothing major,
just a bit that detects the root node and outputs the media type
according and a bit that checks to see if the media type specifically
identifies an entry.  Once we're a bit further down the path towards
finalizing the spec, I'll add support to the server component for
checking the type.

- James