Please do not tell me that I want to write a unit file when the *entire*
ecosystem takes command lines just fine.  I have hundreds of dockerfiles
that have entry points - why do I need to write unit files for them?  I
have command line tools that generate docker images... with command lines -
why would I want to write unit files for them?

Also, dumb-init is not an init system.  It's a signal proxy.