Hi Aditya,

Great talk! You did a great job presenting a difficult system in a
easy-to-understand way :)

Just wanna point out a detail. Proofs are dynamic terms (of sort "prop").
So they are not really "type-level". But I guess it is ok to say
"type-level" in the talk since they will be erased after proof-checking and
you didn't really go into the details about the proof language.

Again, thank you very much for the presentation!