Hello all,

By cannibalizing sml.el, I have largely gotten automatic indentation
working in ATS.

After a few months of sporadic use, the only problem I couldn't fix is
excessive indentation after a function has ended.
This can be fixed by terminating all functions with semicolons, which is
ugly, but it seems to work.
If you don't do this, you have to type "fun" and then hit tab to indent
properly.

Perhaps someone with more experience with programming languages can fix
this, since I have no background with parsers.
(The code is based on Emacs' SMIE, which uses operator precedence grammars.)

Here is the temporary link. Let me know what I need to do to get this
upstream.

https://github.com/ajknapp/ats-mode-indent

Best,
Andrew Knapp