How did you build those files? I'll add it to CI if I can. And will also
put the license there as well.

28 окт. 2017 г. 8:55 PM пользователь "Hongwei Xi" <gmh...@gmail.com>
написал:

Thanks!

You could use MIT/BSD-2 license or BSD-3 (BSD-2 + no endorsement).

By the way, everything (so far) in ATS-Postiats/contrib is under MIT
license.

On Sat, Oct 28, 2017 at 10:15 AM, Artyom Shalkhakov <
artyom.shalkha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I've published this package here:
>
> https://www.npmjs.com/package/libatscc2js-rt
>
> At first I was simply linking to the official files distributed on the
> website, but it really doesn't work very good if you are on a flaky
> Internet connection.
>
> Now, if you have a project that uses *atscc2js*, then you can just do:
>
> $ npm i libatscc2js-rt
>
> and you'll have some files present in this subdirectory:
>
> node_modules/libatscc2js-rt/src
>
> I wonder what its license should be? For now I use GPL v3. Maybe we'd
> better generate the package automatically via some CI service in the future.
>
> --
> gid/ats-lang-users/5bdd173e-5558-48e4-ac6c-9591a4f86ca1%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ats-lang-users/5bdd173e-5558-48e4-ac6c-9591a4f86ca1%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

msgid/ats-lang-users/CAPPSPLrTN4evHL%2BAMWJW7VMhZqT_qt_xht%
3D1tLBKXaphtgA50Q%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ats-lang-users/CAPPSPLrTN4evHL%2BAMWJW7VMhZqT_qt_xht%3D1tLBKXaphtgA50Q%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.