By the way, this post describes how you can follow a tag (either by daily
email summaries or RSS notifications), in this case:
ATS: https://meta.stackexchange.com/questions/121206/how-do-i-follow-a-tag

I think this is important for a small community like ours is currently.

Also, at the risk of sounding impatient (really I'm not for this one, just
getting up to speed) I added my first ATS question on SO (I think it is my
first, anyway).