There are two styles of theorem-proving in ATS:

http://ats-lang.sourceforge.net/EXAMPLE/EFFECTIVATS/PwTP-
bool-vs-prop/index.html

To avoid explicit quantifier elimination performed by the following code,

prval () = isCA1_praxi{cB_1}()
prval () = isCA1_praxi{cB_2}()
prval () = isCA1_praxi{cB_3}()

you can try:

prval() = $solver_assert(isCA1_praxi)

and then use Z3 to solve the generated constraints. Doing so means
that you are at the mercy

of Z3's quantifier elimination heuristics or (black) magic.