Hi,

I am pleased to announce the release of ATS2-0.3.12.

######

First, many thanks to Brandon Barker for his generous
agreement to taking over the duty of packaging and releasing
ATS from this point on.

######

Also, I have started working on ATS3. For this point on,
I do not forsee that major changes or features are to be
added to ATS2 in the future (except library related stuff).
Actually, ATS2 has already been very stable for the past couple
of years. There will be future releases, albeit less and less
frequently.

######
ATS2-Postiats-0.3.12.tgz:
MD5: 6328cac96b0b0a19ecf13480662a7f
42
SHA1: da6e20815351c6a59635ca61da9474c68fc06b34
######

This is the 49th release of ATS2, the successor of the
ATS programming language. The compiler for ATS2 is given
the name ATS/Positats, ATS2/Postiats or simply Postiats.

The official website for ATS is:

http://www.ats-lang.org

ATS-Postiats is hosted at github:

https://github.com/githwxi/ATS-Postiats

Major releases of ATS2 are available at:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/ats2-lang/

Major releases of external packages for ATS2 are available at:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/ats2-lang-contrib/

Here is a list of major additions and changes since the last release:

1. Fixing parsing for hexidecimal floating point numbers
    (Thanks to Yannick Duchene!)
2. Fixing issues with some atsccomp transpilers and their libs
3. Tidying-up code for resolving fixity (xpushup and xreduce)
4. Atscc2js supports native records now (Kudos to AS-2018-08-18):
    See the function [emit_SELfltrec] for some detail.
5. Various-minor fixes of all sorts (e.g., on the prelude library)

Cheers,

--Hongwei