Hi,

It seems the documentation at
https://github.com/githwxi/ATS-Postiats/wiki/Building-and-installing as
well as scripts at
https://github.com/ats-lang/ats-lang.github.io/blob/master/SCRIPT/C9-ATS2-install-latest.sh

are outdated. I’m trying both and encountered link errors.

Here’s what I did.

# installing ats1
wget …
./configure —prefix=…
make all_ngc
make install

# installing ats2
git clone …
export ATSHOME=…
export ATSHOMERELOC=ATS-0.2.12
make -f Makefile_devl

The errors I see is undefined reference to symbols like
_2root_2parts_2ats1_2build_2libatsdoc_... Using nm to view the symbols of
libatsdoc.a, I can see they are named like ATS_2d0_2e2_2e12_2libatsdoc_...
instead.

There was a post
https://groups.google.com/g/ats-lang-users/c/uKlIX4jcL0Y/m/nKf8oezDBAAJ with
the same error, but I believe I correctly set ATSHOMERELOC

Any idea what I’m missing?