FYI.

I just made up the name Postiats. There is no particular meaning to it.
Just like the letter 'lambda' in lambda-calculus was chosen for no
particular reason
(which I learned from Dana Scott, who learned it from the son-in-law of
Alonzo Church,
the inventor of lambda-calculus).

I once designed and implemented a language called Xanadu. I chose the name
Xanadu
for that language to mean something powerful, exotic and mysterious. See
the following
poem by Coleridge:

https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/43991/kubla-khan

So I recycled the name Xanadu here. When writing ATS/Xanadu, I mean that
the language is
called ATS and the implementation is called Xanadu. More precisely, it
should be ATS3/Xananu
(ATS3 for the third edition of ATS).

Cheers,

--Hongwei