Thanks Osoitz.

We (Audacity team) don't control or run the Transifex site.
We do however take .po files posted to this email address and include them in Audacity releases.

IF we receive two competing translations for the same country code, we will have to make a decision on which one to use, or whether to use both and offer different language codes. At the moment we are only receiving one .eu translation, so our decision is easy.

I am expecting that for 2.2.0 there will be new language files for translating soon. If you would like to organise translation of that, then we will be in the situation of having competing translations to choose between.

I am based in Ireland. In Ireland there are different dialects of the Gaelic language spoken, and disagreements about what correct Gaelic is. The disagreements can get quite heated.

Please recommend a country code that you think we should use for Xabier Aramendi's translation file, and what language name to use. We for example already support zh_CN and zh_TW [Chinese (Simplified) and Chinese (Traditional)], pt_BR and pt_PT [Portugues (Brasil) and Portugues] and sr_RS and sr_RS@latin [Serbian (Cyrillic) and Serbian (Latin)]

Thanks,

--James.