We're working towards a test release of Audacity 2.2.0 which will contain the many changes and updated translations since 2.1.3.

Paul (release manager) has announced a tentative delayed date of 21st August for this build. Delays are quite usual, as we tend to step up our testing as we get closer to release. Our current main problem, and it is on linux, is with MIDI playback, which is one of the new features.

If all goes well we will have a test release soon after 21st August.

--James.