Van: Paul Licameli <paul.licam...@gmail.com>
Verzonden: maandag 5 februari 2018 8:28
Aan: audacity-translation
Onderwerp: [Audacity-translation] Complete the Dutch?

Thomas De Rocker, if you are reading this...

I got your latest work from Transifex, and thank you.

This brings nl.po from 93% complete to 97%.  Some work remains.

Is there any possibility you might finish it soon?

Audacity Version 2.2.2 Beta is already released (it did not get these latest
Dutch updates), but there is still time to package a release build with more
translation improvements.  I hope to do that later this week.

PRL