Dmitris,

I'm seeing a few gaps in translation, I think for example strings that still have 'fuzzy translation'.
Could you check and update these too? I saw these ones:

- Select all audio, if selection required
- LAME MP3 Export Library

Also please could you shorten the translation of this item a lot:
- αριθμός κινητής υποδιαστολής 32 δυαδικών

In English we have "32-bit float".  We don't have room in the panel to the left of the waveform for "32-bit floating point number", so it overflows into the waveform.

Thanks for your work on this!

--James.