Release of 2.4.0 is planned for end of March, if all goes exactly to schedule.
There will likely be more new strings to translate by then.

--James.

On 12/02/2020 18:08, Marco Oros wrote:
Hello.

Now I have very bad question to You, but that's true.

I have downloaded new version of Audacity, but My Slovak translation wasn't applied to this version.

I have sent this translation to this mailing list, but why It wasn't applied?

What was happened, that You haven't apply My translation and text is again technically translated?

Thank You.

I hope, that this issue will be solved soon.

best regards

Marco Oros from Slovakia