On 21/04/2020 09:39, Hwanyong Lee (Ajou) wrote:
Oh please, please, add Korean translation too.

Updated :-)

Update Korean Translation
hwan-ajou

Thank you for the translation!

I am sorry I am late. BTW, where was due date noticed?

The planned date was in the 'Open for Translation for 2.4.0' message on 8th April.

"Planned closing date for translation is 17th April."

We're glad to have your translation.

--James.

Hwanyong Lee