Re: These audio captchas are really becoming nuisances!

All right, a few points.
-I can solve the numeric captchas in 3 tries typically.  I believe this is a result of my insanely insane speech speeds with the screen reader, but nevertheless it is solveable.
-They were changed because someone managed to start recognizing the old ones with better than 90% accuracy.
-and everyone on this thread should go tell NFB that this is a problem, and get them to jump on it.  They probably already are, but add your support to it and try to get them to start a petition.  The whole thing is a result of the Section 508 being woefully outdated, and we're going to need to see new web accessibility laws in the next 5 to 10 years anyway.  Whether or not you like NFB, they have the power to get things to happen.