Re: Apropriat venues to advocate for IOS game developers to make accessibe

Hi.
I would love to play more of the Final fantasy games than I already have done so far. Some of them are playable, but not really accessible. The most accesible Final fantasy I have played is Tactis for psp. Well, i haven't completed it because I'm stuck. smile
I'm not sure on what you're asking for in your post, but sure I would love to have fully accessible Final fantasy games on the iPhone.