Re: Status of star trader rpg

Well since we haven't heard from drg for quite some time perhaps someone else could contact the developer and ask about the map, since exploring deep space could be great fun, but I don't like the idea of a game where I could rapidly become stuck.

I could investigate this myself, however I've got a lot of other jobs to do game wise at the moment and so don't know if I have time to investigate an entire new game and! make access recommendations.

Cotactig hedevelopers eally isn't that hard, you jus need tbe A, clear, and b, pote.

  • [Audiogames-... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: grryfindore
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hadi.gsf
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hadi.gsf
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hamster
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: simba
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hamster