Re: accessible online poker

blind adrenaline cardroom have their own programms, and indeed very good poker games, see the db. They are cheaper than allinplay and in my personal opinion better quality, particularly given the choice of varients such as omahar rules, five card stud and the traditional texus holdem, plus many different types of tournaments and ways to configure tables.

the only down side is they still cost money, about 4 usd a month I believe.

Another alternative is quentin C's playroom which has recently added poker, and has the advantage of being free and outputting to a lot of screen readers. I don't know how detailed the various options for playing poker or creating tournaments are, but you might want to give that a try too.

Unfortunately since most actual poker sights use flash or other irritating methods, there's nothing else I've heard of, particularly not in terms of using real money, though personally I'd rather not play with actual cash myse lf.

Hth.