Re: trouble with skate scape

Hmmm, this is weerdI hit space, then I hold up and right but I hear this weerd bounsing sound noise with the guy occasionally screaming. I got over the first thing but I have no idea how or what I pressed.

Perhaps some better documentation is in order, particularly for people like myself who know bugger all about skating, indeed some idea of what all the blooping noises are would be nice.

Edit: Okay, got it now. I didn't realize you literally have to press right only for a short time and then hold up until you get to the downwards end of the pipe, perhaps with a jump in the middle if your clever and want to try special tricks (though those are tough).

A challenging game, though I don't think it's as much my thing.

  • [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jack
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: dbzfan94
    • ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: GhorthalonTheDragon