Re: What will happen to aemon deluxe after windows xp dies?

Hi Arq.

Well for me ironically, the dos games aren't nostalgia, or at least not in terms of games I played years ago since I never actually had a system running dos, indeed I never even realized  computers could be used for fun stuff like games until 2003, which was when i first played games like fallthru.

I know about the hardware requirement though, which is something again I've discussed with the author of eamon deluxe in trying to find a solution to the  problem. Apparently he's also  been in touch with the maintainers of  dosbox as well but I don't believe anything has come to light yet.

  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Chris
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tward
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Sebby
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Sebby
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Sebby
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: blindncool