Re: Bokurano daiboukenn topic

Hm, so I just wasted 600 rounds of Pistol Ammo on the tracking Turret in 22-4, not realizing that I didn't have to (/ couldn't) kill it.
Will I be needing pistol ammo latter, and if so, what's the best way to get more? I'm probably going to wind up spending all my gold on mega potions and light crystals (and making sure I have the right number of hyper pachinko balls for that one puzzle I remember everyone talking about. Incidentally, how many was that? 100?).

  • Re: ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: faelnar.christopher
  • Re: ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: faelnar.christopher
  • Re: ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: glamorama28
  • Re: ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: yukionozawa
  • Re: ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: glamorama28
  • Re: ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: faelnar.christopher
  • Re: ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: faelnar.christopher
  • Re: ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: faelnar.christopher
  • Re: ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: glamorama28
  • Re: ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: CAE_Jones
  • Re: ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: glamorama28
  • Re: ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: CAE_Jones
  • Re: ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: faelnar.christopher
  • Re: ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: glamorama28
  • Re: ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: faelnar.christopher
  • Re: ... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak