Re: MessApple, Or, The Return Of Apple2E For the VIP!

Hi
I am interested.
sm.ever...@gmail.com is the address.
one thing people have not yet got at is the large ammount of images on the ifarchive and the eamon guild site.
the images for prodos and dos 3 as well as the eamon guild site are zipped into 2 small zip file and a 120mb archive in a hunking big rar file.
However before I really start grabbing images again after all the shite I had ages ago, we really need to figure some other frontend  than the apple menu we have.
Don't get me wrong, for a start it did the trick.
But to be honest unless it can be structured its quite crap.
Navigating all those images is just a pain to find what you want if you have say 400 images which was what happened to me.
ok it works but I had a heck of a time navigating them.
also is there any way rather than listing the file but to list what the disk actually is.
I mean its ok to get a disk labeled dsu5580-85-0eypoiporetretu.dsk but if I don't know what the damn thing is I won't know what I am running.
is there anyway to improve the frontend.
on that note since this thing is opensource I wander if there is any way to improve it for blind users in the fact that you can run in console mode obviously but have a gui where you can load a disk and load other disks into that without going nuts on things.
also I'd like an easier way to shut down the emulator,  and a few other things.
I am looking at the extra stuff for the emulators, but really I want to see what stuff works and what does not.
going slightly ot, has any of the games transelvania, etc been converted into inform or something as I'd like to play some of the if type games that were done on apple as standard frotz files.
I have other questions but will probably shove them in another topic unless someone can tell me how to handle writing of inform7 stuff in an email or something, an ide for it and a compiler , I couldn't desifre what I needed to do in the ifarchive and since I can get sapi access in glulx or inform I figure that is what I will try to write things in.

  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jaybird
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Trenton Goldshark
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Trenton Goldshark
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tomi
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jaybird
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Trenton Goldshark
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: superantoha
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BryanP
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jaybird
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: robjoy
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: crashmaster
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: crashmaster
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: robjoy
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Trenton Goldshark
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: zkline