Re: MessApple, Or, The Return Of Apple2E For the VIP!

This is about the Dropbox folder. there are some folks on the Blindapple mailing list who would like to join, but don't know how. I'd also like to talk about the folder in the Readme. I don't assume Dropbox allows for people asking for an invite via some automated method. So what's the best way to tell them to get connected?

  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Chuckles
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Trenton Goldshark
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: robjoy
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: robjoy
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jaybird
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Chuckles
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jaybird
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: zkline
  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BryanP