Re: Announcing Codename Cygnus - an Interactive Radio Drama for iOS!

At SLJ: Voice acting is mentioned in the early part of the review. Note how I mentioned the other games actors have worked on. As for the sound effects. They are decent. There's a scene in particular I am going to discuss in the next post that may explain things a bit. I am looking at this from not only a game play perspective but from the perspective of a podcast producer/radio&audio drama enthusiast.

As the first showing, it is a title worth exploring and investing in. But when you have stand outs like The Nightjar and Papa Sangre, you can't just base a review on the game itself but on other games like it; hence, the low score. And even then, I'd give those titles a four out of five on my scale.

Thanks for checking out the review at any rate.