Re: number of blind people who have adopted Android and/or own an Android

Hello folks!

I just wanted to share the different screen readers, and/or suites that are out there (besides the talkback one,) and a few android specific getting started sites. And speaking of Talkback, if you want to customize the gestures or know what the current ones are, see the "Manage Gestures" section within talkback settings under Accessibility, which by the way does have a shortcut which I haven't actually figured which one it is when I do it. smile I'm still learning bout it!
Side Note: Did I say I have a Sero 7 Pro Tablet? More on that later.

Screen Readers Besides Talkback

1. Spiel, which by the way its web site as of this writing, has been relaunched:
http://spielproject.info
2. Equal Eyes:
http://www.equaleyes.com
3. Mobile Acces sibility:
http://www.codefactory.es/en/products.asp?id=415

Getting Started Sites

1. Android Access, similar to Applevis, Powered by ATGuys/Blind Bargains:
http://androidaccess.net/
2. The Must Have Accessible Blind Android Apps:
http://blog.blackspheretech.com/?p=178
3. Accessible Android Blog:
http://accessibleandroid.wordpress.com
4. Demystifying Android:
http://www.wolfdream.ca/Demystifying+Android
5. That Android Show! (The Podcast:)
http://thatandroidshow.com

More Bout My Tablet

The tablet, as I said at the top, is indeed a Sero 7 Pro, which is slightly bigger than the Nixis 7, and can only be found at Walmart stores. It has all the features of the Nexis 7, with the addition of having an Micro SD Card Slot. Internal memory in the pro tablet is 8 GB, while SD Cards can be up to 32 GB in size. however! its been reported that 64 GB ones work as well.
It has 2 cameras: Back camera's 2 MP, front is 5MP.
And I do not mind the sound of it speakers!
4.2.1 , is the operating system it came with, however 4.3 is coming out for it this fall. I do not mind waiting!
Care to learn more? Go here!
http://hisense-usa.com/tablets/sero7pro
And check out the number one Sero 7 forum at:
http://sero7forum.com/

  • [Audiogames-ref... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: camlorn
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: arqmeister
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: CAE_Jones
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: camlorn
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Kyleman123
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: SLJ
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Sebby
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: camlorn
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Kyleman123
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Sebby
    • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Trenton Goldshark