Re: Anyone ever beat the borg in STFC?

Hi.
I was watching next generation the other day and saw the episode where Q was turned into a human. Anyone remember that one? I sure got some laughs out of it.
Anyway I was just thinking about star trek and I think it would be really cool if we had a audio game that focuses on one person in the series. I would love to have a game where I could play as Riker, Captain Picard, or Data even the originals like Kirk or Spock. Also it would be awesome to play as Q or a romulan or borg. This would be cool since Stfc is already good enough for me.

  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the doctor
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the doctor
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Locutus
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tward