Re: Apropriate advocacy for acccessibility of games!

Hi EternalGamer.
Well if you make a website like this I would be happy to contribute to it.
If only we lived in the star trek world so we could play on the holodeck.
I hadn't thought about doing a guest lecture but my college has video game design courses so maybe I'll see what I can do about that.
Just a little off topic has silversword accessibility improved lately? I haven't played in a while but last time I did it was pretty good. I don't know what I'm doing sometimes but still it's an awesome game.

  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kjeevah
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: EternalGamer
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: EternalGamer
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kjeevah
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kjeevah
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kjeevah
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: EternalGamer
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kjeevah
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: EternalGamer
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman