searching for a Team.

Hi guys. It's Marcel from Germany. I would like to produce a soundmod for baribaribaseball3. And therefore i Need you guys. I Need some testers, voice actors (Although it would work without so if we will find no one it wouldn't be a problem), and finaly some Sounddesigners who will look together with me for good sounds. For testing i will just put my registered Version in the dropbox, but please do not, and i want to make that clear, not take your copy from my registered Version. He dit a realy good Job in programming that one, butt the sounddesign is mostly crab. So if you want to join mee, just reply to this Topic.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bitti via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : coltonhill01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : heidicruiz via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : simba via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : border1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ammelieannanass via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ammelieannanass via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bitti via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : mackrishi via Audiogames-reflector