Re: Halloween party playlist

Never fear, guys. Monster Mash is indeed right up there.

@Simba, I'd love a couple of Youtube links for Powerwolf so I can check them out.

@Defender, those Youtube links were really fun, especially that Spooky, Scary Skeletons one.

As requested, here's a text version of the list at the moment. There's quite a lot and it's one hell of a mix of genres. I should also probably give a heads-up that some of them will have parental adviseries but I don't think there's anything too bad, from what I remember of the lyrics. Finally, they're a bit muddled up because I added them to this list as I found them in my collection.
Here's the list then:
Monster Mash - Bobby Boris Pickett
Me and my Mummy - Bobby Boris Pickett
This is Halloween - Marilyn Manson
Oogie-Boogie's Song - Rodrigo Y Gabriella
Thriller - Michael Jackson
Hammer Horror - Kate Bush
Wuthering Heights - Kate Bush
Science Fi ction Double Feature - Rocky Horror
Timewarp - Rocky Horror
Bad Moon Rising - Credence Clearwater Revival
Sick Things - Alice Cooper
I Love The Dead - Alice Cooper
Killer - Alice Cooper
Feed My Frankenstein - Alice Cooper
Halloween - Helloween
Bad Blood - Taylor Swift
Highway to Hell - AC/DC
Hell's Bells - AC/DC
Them Bones - Alice In Chains
Zombie - The Cranberries
Vampire Love - Ash
Twilight of the Innocents - Ash
Dream Evil - Dio
Bible Black - Heaven and Hell
Fear of the Dark - Iron Maiden
Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter Iron Maiden
Eve of the War - Jeff Wayne
Beastie - Jethro Tull
The Witch's Promise - Jethro Tull
On a Storyteller's Night - Magnum
Les Morts Dansent - Magnum
The Song of Joy - Nick Cave
The Curse of Millhaven - Nick Cave
I'm Going Slightly Mad - Queen
Creep - Radiohead
Stay - Shakespear's Sister
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Theme - Nerfherder
Transilvanian Concubine - Rasputina
Cry Little Sister - Lost Boys Theme
Brother Wolf, Sister Moon - The Cult
Black Shuck - The Darkness
Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots - The Flaming Lips
Going to Hell - The Pretty Reckless
In the Shadows - The Rasmus
Marionette - Toyah
Mummies - Toyah
In the Middle of the Night - Within Temptation
Burn the Witch - The Stone Gods
Mr Crowley - Ozzy Osbourne
Bark at the Moon - Ozzy Osbourne
End of All Hope - Nightwish
Poison Ivy - Karnataka
Voodoo - Black Sabbath
Iron Man - Black Sabbath
Overture - Phantom of the Opera
Ghostbusters theme - relevant soundtrack
Werewolves of London - Warren Zevon
Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner - Warren Zevon
Phobia Medicine - Amateur Transplants
I'm a Vampire - Future Bible Heroes
The Call of Ktulu - Metallica
Fune ral in Carpathia - Cradle of Filth
Cthulhu Dawn - Cradle of Filth
Boris the Spider - The Who
Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
Voodoo Child - Jimi Hendrix
Ghost Town - The Specials
When a Dead Man Walks - Lacuna Coil
Bad Blood - Ministry
Dead Souls - 9 Inch Nails
Burn - The Cure
Paint It Black - The Rolling Stones
Frankenstein - The Edgar Winters Group
Delilah - Tom Jones
Alice in Hell - Annihilator
Shallow Grave - Witchery
Witchy Woman - The Eagles
Steppenwolf - Hawkwind
Monster - The Automatic
Rats - The Automatic
Black Magic Woman - Santana
The Monster's Loose - Meatloaf
Blood, Brains and Rock and Roll - Zombie Girl
Go Zombie - Zombie Girl
Creepy Crawler - Zombie Girl
House of 1000 Corpses - Rob Zombie
Everybody Scream - Rob Zombie
The Demon Lover - Sarah Calderwood
Demons - Imagine Dragons
Shoggoths Away - The Darkest of the Hillside Thickets
Rock Lords - The Darkest of the Hillside Thickets
In the Vault - Puteraeon
Hungry Like the Wolf - Duran Duran
In the House In a Heartbeat - 28 Days Later
When the Fire is Dead in the Grate - Wolf People
Powertools for Girls - Korn
Black Magic - Little Mix
Are You a Ghost - Bewitched
Feed Me - Little Shop of Horrors
Mean, Green Mother From Outer Space - Little shop of Horrors
The Monster - Eminem ft Rihanna
Charon - Grave Digger

With a week to go, can anyone think of anything else?