Re: bk1 fast moviment cheat

The only cheat I know for Bokurano Daibouken 1 is stunning enemies with the back of your sword, I didn't know their was a fast moving cheat. There's also something described in the manual that involves use of the hammer and jumping, but I didn't completely understand how to do it. I once managed it, and it killed the first boss in only 2 hits. I think the only Bokurano Daibouken 3 cheat is the cat. Activate by holding down k, o, and n at the same time. In the normal version, the cat's attacks ignore defense, and it's a really good way to defeat the final boss if you think it's too hard. When one of the bosses has 0 percent hp, the cat won't be able to damage it, you can just attack it and kill it in one hit. I don't know how the cat works in the chaos version, but I'm guessing it's almost the same way.