Re: Tradian (MMO Farming Trading Game).

Well i am saving it in a backup smile.
So the future will tell, its pretty far allready so its just adding features and optimizing not major work just time consuming.

However probably id continue it at some point.
And if others are still interested as well who knows i might combine the time programming silkroad as well as tradian .

I agree that a farming game is great , but out of personal experience its faster to make silkroad.
On tradian i have to think up how mechanics would go along with other mechanics meaning that id have to think up all of the features and how they work.
And with silkroad i already know all of it so its litterally blind programming.
Because for programming it i dont really have to think to much its like a second language which helps greatly.

But still its great to hear that this concept is liked by you and others.
This means that i was right on the point of what is wanted and needed smile.

Otherwise just keep spamming me about it lol tongue
Spammers have a influence on me its a weak point haha smile.

Greetings,
Xsense