Re: comparing chromevox with other screen readers like NVDA

How can I tell if I'm in the preview window, or if I'm in the document itself? On the one hand,  my abilities to read the entire document makes me think I'm not in the preview window, but on the other hand, my inability to edit it and detect my edits suggests something else.