Re: New Infinite Apocalpytic Procedural Ascii Game "The Wastes"

No no no no, this has to be a nightmare, it's too horrible to be true. Not even the wastes could be so cruel. Maybe if I just drink enough half-irradiated frozen top-secret raspberry soda it will all go away...
...Or maybe all I have to do is wake up. Yes, that's it, just gotta wake up. Cmon me, wake up! Up!
...Or, perhaps. Perhaps...
...I think I'll just go do some Conciliatory wasting. That'll make all my troubles go away. Maybe, maybe if I just play the wastes long enough, this will just go away.
*much time passes*
*looks back towards audiogames*
*even more time passes, time punctuated by the pfch of swinging weapons and the howling of wind through deserted wastes*
Well... well maybe I can survive long enough to look at this thread now. I mean it can't be that bad, right? (who am I kidding, this game was the best thing that  ever happened to audiogames.)
but... but...
But an amazing game needs an amazing programmer! And amazing programmers don't give up! Because amazing programmers are amazing! The loss of such code must only make you stronger! The wastes may be evil and have a mind of their own, but what kind of wastelander would you be if you let the wastes grind you down!
*holds up fist*
Today, my friends, we fight for something much greater than the history of audiogames...
we fight for the right to eat suspiciously branded chocolate! And so that our descendants can live in happiness! Because if we don't fight for it, then no-one will!
Souls for the waste-lord!
Skulls for the skull throne!
Charge!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector