Re: Survive the wild locations

[[wow]] thanks, this and your items guide have both been suuuper useful!  You've made the game more enjoyable for me and others by giving us information that otherwise would have taken allot of time to find, and for some people, that's what they want but for others?  Not so much...  They just want to play a game and have fun.

I really appreciate the time you took to explain this Mayana, so thumbs up on your posts in both threads from me.