Re: Repeat songs with Youtube!

hi
well pitermaach, I honestly had no idea about the 1 to  10 number row,  --- now only I could skip to the percentages without an hour long buffering in the middle!
lol

but anyways,  there is also an html5 player for those who like me, do sometimes face difficulty with flash player .  you just go to  youtube.com/html5 and request the player from there, but this may work for a single session or may be different for those who don't mess with temporary files.

well as far as the age restriction trick may sound nifty to some, it rests upon the discretion of the person whether or not they choose to use the trick, even if they do, that is  surely off the forum and there isn't a direct link to something not legal here. I do have an account,  but more convenient to do the trick instead of logging in to an account while in a hurry. but all good.