Re: Looking for New Muds to Play

@Mirage, let me know about avalon. The Sponsorship system sounded potentially good, but I'm not sure how it'd be for a solo explorer type like me who is more interested in doing quests and tasks and exploring the wilderness than rp.
Actually I need to setup Vipmud on this machine, sinse I've also heard wayfare1444 has added a feature I really wanted, the ability to search for different biome types on your planet, so that you don't get stuck looking for sand or whatever.