Re: Why I stopped playing Sound RTS?

Hi, if you can redo the review error, check the content of the log file just after the error and post or email it. You can also send me the replay itself.

According to my data, replay errors can come from an unknown AI (maybe the map uses a locally modified ai.txt) or from the encoding of some name (maybe the map filename isn't totally ASCII). Anyway, I must definitely delve into the error logs and fix bugs.

I am wondering if replays should be systematically recorded, or if the game should ask if the replay must be kept. At the moment, even campaign missions are automatically recorded. Yesterday I have implemented the automatic compression of every replay in a single replays.zip file. While it might be slightly less reliable than storing uncompressed files in a folder, the replays will take very little space.