Arcane Kingdom, persistant browser based game

Hi All,
I just discovered a new game at the Internet. It's called Arcane Kingdom. The game is about battling Monsters, finding Gold and gems, leveling, doing quests and finding and buying Equipment. As far as I know, the game is quite accessible except one Thing. When you are using the Auto fighter or are in the wilderness, there may apear macro checks to prove you aren't a bot. they aren't using Audio and you just complete them when you're able to see. When you're blind, just ask one of the staff members to help you out. I did and they helped me very much.
If you've any questions on the game, just ask here or ask me in the game, my Name there is Xerxes.
Here's the link:
http://WWW.akingdom.net
Have fun,
Xerxes