Re: why you should upgrade to a solid state drive

I agree. LOL. When I install JAWS on this windows seven machine with the SSD in it, I have heard, for the first time, JAWS studder do to the fact that things were going so fast that it could not keep up. LOL. Ok ok ok. I was installing the vocalizer and the real speak voices. Add to that, the status of the installs was what was moving so fast. LOL. The times that you quoted joshknnd1982 is ruffly correct. The speeds sounds right anyway.